Welcome to ORNG Central

We’re on a mission to make a community to excel unity in diversity. My aim with starting this community forum was to accomplish two purposes:

1. To provide everyone a fair Q&A/Discussion platform so that You have a Go to place to ask.
  2. I absolutely love the discourse platform and continue to explore new things about it.

Keeping a public hosted forum as against a private or locally hosted copy is far better as it allows us to see real world usage and challenges which eventually end up solving real world problems. In return, You guys get a free platform. We strictly have no interest in monetization through ads or marketing but we appreciate donations.

We accept paypal & paytm. Details available upon request.

We reward all donations with a special badge, extra entries to any contests that we may run and our gratitude towards Your kind gesture.

Please read our welcome post Say Hello! We go public
On 26th Jan 2019, ORNG Central became public.

Just saw this, looks great.

As one of the member mentioned earlier (no idea who but ex hgk member iam guessing), I am not here because the other forum suspended me. My account is still active and I can login,

https://hgk.community/u/SajwalP/

I am here because orng was also a good community in past even though there were fewer members,

Welcome aboard!
Glad to see You back, Please spread the word.